ReedExpertise.com is committed to your privacy!
This website is owned and operated by ReedExpertise.com a company formed and located in New York. We operate on the world wide web as ReedExpertise.com. The privacy of your information is of the utmost importance to us. We want to make any visit to ReedExpertise.com wonderful and most of all, safe.
We gather certain types of information about visitors to our website, and we feel that you need to understand the terms, conditions and uses of that information. This privacy statement explains what information we gather and how we use it.
Information that ReedExpertise.com gathers and tracks
We have two means of gathering information about visitors to our website:
- Voluntary submissions include information that users actively provide to us. When a customer contacts us with a question, places an order, or signs up for our newsletter, these represent voluntary submissions of information.
- We also gather aggregate tracking information including, but not limited to: page views, how long a visitor spends on our site, paths through our site, search terms used to find us and search tools used to find us, such as search engines and directories. This information is used to improve our website and the experience of shopping with us and visiting our website.
We WILL NOT sell, share or provide your information to ANY third party, not specifically authorized by you in relation to completing your order transaction. We DO NOT use mailing lists or have any affiliation with mass mailing or email/information gathering companies. We respect your privacy.
Information related to a retail transaction may from time to time be converted to hard copy. All information is kept strictly confidential, and in a secure location. When any printed information is no longer required, it is shredded and burned.
ReedExpertise.com gathers and uses information in the following ways:
Optional voluntary submission of information
- Electronic newsletters. From time to time, we will issue an informational newsletter related to the products sold on and topic of information discussed on our website. Our newsletters are strictly opt-in and emailed only to individuals that have specifically requested to be added to our mailing list. In each mailing there is an active link provided for un-subscribing. You may opt out at any time by emailing us.
- Feedback form. We solicit voluntary feedback that is used only for the purpose of improving our product mix, website and customer service. Personal and contact information is strictly optional.
- Communication form. We provide a communication form as a convenient means of submitting electronic communication. This information is used for the purpose of resolving normal business matters, improving our product mix, website and customer service. Personal and contact information is strictly optional.
- Sales transactions. At the time of a sales transaction, it is required that payment, billing, and shipping information is provided to us. This information is kept strictly confidential and used only for the purpose of completing the sales transaction. We DO NOT add our customers to any mailing lists.
Tracking visits and use
ReedExpertise.com tracks user traffic through our website which helps us to develop and improve our website. We DO NOT correlate the information that we track with individual users.
- Product search. We track information regarding the frequency of searches and search terms used. This information is used to improve the mix of products that we offer for sale.
Sharing of information
ReedExpertise.com will not share information about individual users with any third party, except to comply with applicable laws or valid legal processes.
Website and internet security
ReedExpertise.com is operated on a managed, industry standard web hosting system. Our payment processing system and shopping cart systems operate with 128 bit security which is certified by PayPal. Our private offices operate an industry standard network which is secured behind a firewall.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA)
ReedExpertise.com is consistent with COPPA. We will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of thirteen without parental consent.
By visiting and using our web site, you consent to the collection and use of the information described above. We will periodically review our privacy policies and we reserve the right to amend, revise, add or delete information as necessary without notice. Any changes will be reflected in the appropriate areas of this page.
Legal business name: Reed Expertise
Mailing address: 52 Forest Glen Road, New Paltz, NY 12561